- Key Points:
- LiveBlox is a software platform for building complicated and high-performance applications.
- It provides a visual interface that allows the user to really understand the data-flow through the software.
- It has a drag and drop interface allowing “Blox” to be added and connected in order to build a pipeline.
- It has hundreds of elements for computer vision, image processing, audio processing, video, midi control, database, GUI and much more.
- It will allow custom applications to be exported with their own GUI.
- Blox controls can be changed at runtime.
- Stream-based node connection system, allowing data transfers between blocks.
- Pipelines can be exported and run as standalone applications.
- Mapping connections, allowing parameters to be locked together.
- LiveBlox utilizes many functions from OpenCV.
- The GUI builder allows for creations of custom user interfaces, using a selection of the controls already available on the blocks. The GUI builder is included but will not allow you to export applications at the moment. This will come as a free update within 2017.
For full features list check the full list here.
For tutorials visit our tutorials page.
As this is a Personal license, it is valid only for your own use, cannot be used in a commercial setting, and is non-transferable. The personal license will allow you to share your apps but not sell them.
Volume discounts begin at 5 licenses, please contact us for a quote.